Monday, May 01, 2006

Weigh In Day

Well I'm pleased to say that the scales said 107.3kgs this morning which is 2.1kgs down from last week and only 2.2kgs down from 5 weeks ago when I re-started again.
I am really stoked with that and I feel that just taking baby steps is working. I monitored my eating much more last week, tried to drink all my water, didn't eat after 7pm (majority of nights) and walked three days. So this week I intend to walk (or gym) 5 days a week and be a good girl with my food.

My lowest I can remember being is 93.6kgs which was about this time last year and I had started on 126.9kgs February 2002 but I am now restarting on 109.5kgs (which was 5 weeks ago).

My ultimate goal is to be at least down to 75kgs by the time my son starts school at the end of October (30th October) but my WW goal weight is 68kgs which at this stage is just an unreal goal so I will concerntrate on my mini goals - first one being to get to 101kgs by the end of May.

I know (from past experience) that the more I lose the better I feel and the more energetic I get, and I also know to set myself high goals or I just get bored with it all if they are too easy......weird eh?

My weekend was pretty uneventful, Sunday was spent at home with my boys while my Hubby and Dad dug a very big trench for the cabeling that needs to be done for the granny flat we are building for my Dad at the back of our Garage (already has a sleepout and loo). They were both tired and sore and VERY wet as the weather was horrible to say the least.
Reece wanted to look like his Dad and help, so I had to dress him in the same clothes with his gumboots on and gave him a spade to help but then had to calm him down when his Dad scrowled him for putting the dirt back in after he had taken it out....................LOL my poor baby.

Had a lovely roast chicken dinner last night and even managed to get dinner into the crock pot for tonight (I love being organised).

1 comment:

JustJo said...

FAN-FREAKEN-TASTIC weigh in result!! Go GIRL!!