Friday, May 26, 2006

A little is better than nothing........

I guess that saying can be applied to quite a lot of things but I was meaning my scratchies yesterday. I managed to win another $6.00 ($4.00 & $2.00) which was excellent.

I got myself all dressed for the gym before I left work and off I hopped until I got to the gatehouse (which I have to pass to get to our work gym) and the security guard told me that there were 2 people being assessed for the gym (which takes ages and they want full range of all the equipment) but I could hang around for about 40 minutes if I was keen.................rrrrrrrr NOT!! So instead I went home and got dinner on early for a change. I cooked the family steak, chips (home made wedges actually) and eggs but I am really not a steak girl (chicken all the way!) so I just had a couple of eggs on toast which was yummy. Andrew had also bought an apple pie for dessert and I am pleased to announce I didn't have any at all!

After dinner the boys and myself had to get the 'shared lunch' organised for Kohanga the next day and Adam wanted pikletes and Reece wanted Lasagna (?) so we spent the next hour or so cooking and I only let a small bite of Adams piklete into my mouth.

I have been on my own today at work as the other lady has an all day meeting on 'Hazard Management' - so glad I got out of that one - so it has been really busy.
I do love being busy but not on a Friday!!!!
Only an hour to go and I'm off home to get the kids feed and bathed and into their PJ's and Andrew and I are off to a friends for dinner. I'm not 100% sure what we are having but I am guessing we will order in Chinese as this is an old couple and they very rarely have 'take aways' but they know we love chinese (same as them)..............hhhhhhmmmmmmm gunna have to think about what I will have.

Don't have much planned for the weekend, we have the electrician coming tomorrow to finish up Dad's granny flat and that is about it. I am hoping he leaves early as Andrew will be golfing and I want to get to roller skating again (sucker for punishment).

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

Ang said...

YAYA $6!!!

:D

Enjoy your weekend.

:)

Helena said...

woohoo see ya at skating, we can compare knee bruises! :D

Carla said...

your loving that skating! thats great! it sounds like so much fun! have a great weekend :)