Monday, May 29, 2006

OMG..............it can't be?

110.4kgs................Nope this isn't a miss print, I got on and off the scales 5 times before believing I have had a 1.5kg gain!!!!! I really can't work this out (seriously!), I definately didn't exercise as much as I wanted but I drank all my water and my food was pretty damn good so I can't figure it out. The only thing I can say in my defense is, yesterday I woke up feeling bloated (I mean REALLY bloated) and even Andrew made a comment that I looked 'kind of puffy'. I didn't take much notice as it isn't TOM time or anything like that but I woke up again this morning and I can see that I am a bit puffy. I can't take my rings off, in fact I can't even budge them and I can feel they are quite tight (they usually slide on and off with ease) but I have no explanation as to why? I was hoping for a pretty good loss this week and am just dumpfounded by this result.

So as you can imagine I am totally devastated and I am having the worse day. I have had no water today and just eaten 2 pieces of french toast for breakky (emotional eater ah?). I am now sitting here absolutely kicking myself and will not have to work even harder this week.............*bows head in shame*.

While I'm on a downer, I had a shitty weekend also - I didn't get to roller skating which really peeved me off and then didn't get to aqua last night because my oldest son isn't feeling well (poor baby, its not his fault), with the horrible weather and my hubby out golfing all day Saturday we really didn't get much done apart from going to Mitre 10 (for 3 hours) getting all the finishing touches for Dad's granny flat (ie. paint, tiles etc).

Anyway, I am now going to go and read some of your journals to help give me a boost and get some inspiration.

6 comments:

Leighanne said...

Hopefully it's just all fluid...and will come off next week:)

Karen said...

*hugs* next week will be better :)

Carla said...

oh hun, i hope you have a better week this week, i know how devestating it is to try so god damn hard and see the scales go the wrong way. heres for a great week this week!

Chubbymum said...

Hun... I know I hate hearing this when I gain and I know I have been good.. but maybe with all the exercise you have turned fat into muscle and that is why or you could be like me and the week before my monthly I gain because of all the fluid retention.

Big hugs my friend... keep on keeping on ok.

Love CM

Helena said...

stay on track and everything will come right :)

JustJo said...

Yeah - what Helena said! Chin up chickee!